Accounting and Auditing
- Implementing of accounting and internal audit systems.
- Analysing business operations and establishing process and procedures to optimise business and ensure controls are in place to eliminate fraud and theft.
- Audit entire business operations, identifying weaknesses and establishing controls to counteract these.
- Forensic auditing.
- Implementation of whistle blowing service to illuminate fraud and theft.
- Branch analysis – identifying weaknesses and opportunities to ensure profitability.
Policies and Procedures
- Drafting of Company Policies and Procedures
- Formal Recording of Meeting Minutes